Wednesday, July 23, 2008

THE PAIN

Ow.

I mentioned yesterday about the soreness in my arms. Well, by mid-afternoon that had mostly subdued...went to the gym yesterday for cardio and a little legs and abs (turns out I'm too big to fit most the leg + ab machines).

Only really did a few exercises. But by the time it was time to go to sleep again, my arms were incredibly sore. Worse then when I woke up. This morning, I could barely move them...in fact, I had trouble eating my cantaloupe. Then, to make matters worse, my pellet delivery came in and the guy only had a palletjack, so if I didn't stack them, the car wouldn't be able to use the garage until I did.

Great. So with my inability to move my arms, I've got 4 pallets of pellets, each one ton, to move and stack. Really, that wasn't so bad...but my arms are certainly painful now that that's done with.

I was planning on working arms and chest again today, but I doubt I have it in me. I might just do a lot of cardio when I go to the gym today, and of course take the dog for a 1 or 2 mile walk after dinner. He seems to really enjoy the longer walks (used to take him about half a mile, maybe a bit less) and he's behaving a lot more on them.

No comments: